Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) is a powerful 3D printing technology that produces highly accurate and durable parts that are capable of being used directly in end-use, low-volume production.
- Use of the lasted technology for the highest level of resolution.
- Nylon has a great strength and flexibility based on design.
- Rapid turnaround, SLS parts can be completed as soon as next day.
- SLS can make as little as one unit or be used for small production runs of up to thousands.
- Intricate geometries can be made without additional cost to print.
- Nylon: PA 2200
Direct Metal Laser Sintering uses metal powders and high watt lasers to create complex parts fast and accurate.
- With no tooling required parts can be built in days rather than weeks or months.
- DMLS parts are strong, durable, and heat-resistant.
- Production quality parts can be made.
- It is possible with DMLS to design internal features and passages that could not be cast or otherwise machined.
- Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel 316L
Fused deposition modeling (FDM) is a technology used for modeling, prototyping, and production applications.
- Large builds sizes parts can be as large as 36’’ x 24’’ x 36’’
- FDM printed parts are available in a variety of plastics that can have properties that to be resistant to a variety of elements
- FDM can be done in a variety of colors
PolyJet 3D Printers jet layers of curable liquid photopolymer onto a build tray. PolyJet printing also offers a variety of material finishes such as rubber-like, soft-touch, or even clear parts.
- PolyJet 3D can build different part geometries
- Create smooth, detailed prototypes that convey final-product aesthetics.
- Produce accurate molds, jigs, fixtures and other manufacturing tools.
- Achieve complex shapes, intricate details and delicate features.
- Polypro-Like Photopolymer
- Rigid Photopolymer
- Rubber-Like Photo polymer
Full Color Printing
Full color printing creates photo-realistic color 3D prints.
- High Accuracy, High resolution.
- Full color CMKY printing.
- Little need for post processing and no need for painting.
Sterolithography (SLA) uses a vat of resin and ultraviolet laser beams to build high resolution parts.
- High resolution parts with fine features.
- Smooth Finishes.
- High XY resolution.
- Poly Carbonate Like
- Poly Carbonate Like with extra sanding
Binder Jetting is where liquid binding agent is selectively deposited to join powder particles.
- Functional metal parts for much less than traditional manufacturing methods.
- Even less expensive than DMLS process.
- Can produce end use parts
- Stainless steel :
- Sheet: 420 Stainless Steel